Sunday 19 October 2014

Quintessence of Quality: - MatrikaS Paper Products


"There is no friend as loyal as a book."
Ernest Hemingway
 Pen    -        Rs. 5
Book -        Rs. 100
Mood to study/work…..Priceless!

So how does one get into the mood to write? Believe it or not, but the stationary we use, the feel of the books we write in, the whiteness, texture and thickness of the pages, all effect the quality and efficiency of our work.

  

Notebooks Redefined
See the Texture of the Cover!
Allow me to illustrate. I am a student of law and an amateur writer. A few weeks back, however, I was suffering from writer’s block. I was half way through writing a story, when my mind suddenly refused to give me any further assistance. Then a few days later MatrkiaS’ Chanakya Journal [JRNL-STD-CHANAKYA] was placed in my hands. The very feel and texture of the cover, along with its overall look and colour tok me back to ancient times. It was as though Chanakya’s mind surged from the journal , to my hands, and finally to my brain. Ideas flourished in my head like a water fountain about to explode. I opened the journal to find a perfect stack of thick and white pages, the pleasures of which are known to many. I picked my quill and successfully completed my story.

MatrikaS Deluxe Notebook
After writing my story, I realized it was high time to start my studies. In this regard, MatrikaS’ Paper Products have never let me down. I remember the first time I was handed MatrikaS Deluxe Notebook [DLX-STD-A]. It was love at first sight. I had found my soul-mate, my life companion. I carried the notebook to my college and even to the office where I work part-time. Every time I took the notebook out of my bag, I was attacked by office colleagues, classmates and even teachers asking questions about where I obtained the notebook. Some were envious, and rightly so. The sturdy and strongly bound companion was a class apart. While it is normal for journals to have ribbon-bookmark, Team MatrikaS has been thoughtful enough to provide one even in a notebook.
Check Out the Page Quality




Bored? Play Tiger and Goat




MatrikaS also provides Game Instructions
After I was done with my studies I decided to take a break. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, no? That’s why it is important to have fun while you work. MatrikS’ 6-subject Notebook [6SUB-A4-B] has six divisions for 6 different subjects. Yes, an all-in-one book which can cover a student’s entire semester. The book has an extra special feature being a groovy cover. Look at the front-cover of the book. No, it is not just a stylish design, but also a board game. Team MatikaS has gone a step ahead and also provided the instructions of the game inside the Journal.

Yo! Check out the Bling!
But my friends, if you want to truly want to spoil yourselves I have the perfect item which will transcend you to another world. If you really want a royal or antique feel, wait till you see MatrikaS Antique Journal [ANTIQUE-JRNL-A5-MAROON]. A Journal fit for Kings! Actually, forget kings, the journal was not meant for man, for no mere mortal can truly be worthy of it. Ah! You may think I exaggerate, but you have probably not seen this journal. I was surpised to see how such a journal had entered the realm of man. Perhaps it was dropped from the heavens by an angel, because it can only be described as divine. To call it a ‘journal’ would not be appropriate since it is so much more than that. It inter alia has seven sections for one to write, organize and plan:- Account Summary, Contacts, To Do Lists, Action Plan, Ruled Pages, Index Pages and Personal Data. Apart from that it also has 256 solutions for office, studies, or practically anything! SFA Print (P) Ltd. and Team MatrikaS have truly outdone themselves. Bravo!


Thus my friends, like I have gone MatrikaS, I urge you also to put down your notebook and journal. Now I must bid your farewell. I have become weary typing the post and my fingers tremble to go back to my pen and my MatrikaS PaperProducts.

To see MatrikaS various Products go to: www.matrikas.co.in


------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge