Friday 13 November 2015

Why You Need 4G

It’s a dog-eat-dog world out there. If you want to survive you have to move quickly and swiftly. Also, you have to keep your cool at all times. I remember I was checking stock quotes while travelling in the train one day. I noticed that the price of one scrip had fallen down drastically by 10 points. I knew that the price of those shares would go back to normal in a matter of few seconds. I tried to purchase a thousand shares as quickly as I could. Alas, my mobile data speed betrayed me. By the time I was about to place the order the price of the shares was already back to normal. That day I was so frustrated that there was little I could do to prevent myself from throwing my mobile phone out the window.
 (Courtesy: http://www.micromaxinfo.com)
Now you all know that you want 4G, but let me tell me why you NEED 4G. Firstly, the number of operations that can be performed on smartphones is exponentially increasing. With the advance in technology, our capabilities have also widened. Smartphones aren’t just for listening to music and taking pictures anymore. Tasks which could earlier only be performed on computers can now also be performed on smartphones. When your phone becomes your all-in-one device, its only natural that you use it more. What’s more is that you want to share game scores, update your apps and download the latest movies/sons, all at the same time. We all know that waiting for stuff to load can be frustrating. Of course, a mobile data speed is meaningless without a good processor. That’s why you need the a 4G LTE enabled Android smartphone (Yes, I’m an Andriod man. No other OS can possibly compare to the Android) which also has an Octacore processor,  like a Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G or Micromax Canvas Knight 2.
I don’t have to tell you how much time gets wasted in asking questions like ‘Hello? Can you hear me?’ during voice calls. Ladies and gentlemen, gone are those days. Introducing <drum roll> HD Voice calling! Nedless to say that HD voice calling is of no use unless you have 4G.
Imagine video chatting with a loved one after a long time, and the screen keeps freezing. Or imagine playing a multi-player video game and losing simply because of the lag. Well, with 4G you can say hello to seamless movie streaming, online video conferences, and video calling.
Sharing is caring, remember? Most smartphones can be used as a Wi-Fi router. However, can you really create a hot spot to be used actively by two or more persons with ordinary 2G or 3G? Of course, not. If you want to expand your friend circle and become Mr./Ms. Popular, you need 4G. Try the Micromax Canvas Sliver 5 which is 4G LTE enabled.
Also, keep in mind that if you get done with all your internet-reliant tasks faster, you have more time to party and chill out with friends. So what are you waiting for? If you don’t have a 4G LTE enabled Android smartphone with the super-fast Octacore processor, buy one here.

------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge