Sunday 20 December 2015

The Force is Strong in this Notebook

Awesome Red Backlit Keys
I’m joining the dark side, only because they have the coolest notebook in the Universe. And for a lawyer like me there is no better side than the dark-side. If I had the HP Star WarsTM Special Edition notebook I would make my enemies shiver with terror with the dark-side graphics which decorate the notebook and the scary glowing red backlit keys, which would also enable me to use the dark-side’s notebook even in the dark.

The Notebook comes with a “Command Centre” containing over 1,100 images. I would go crazy with the Command Centre where I would get the option to choose among several customized Themes and Wallpapers (Wall papers can be either a Single Image or even a Customizable Slideshow). The Notebook also comes with three Star Wars Screen Savers. What makes this ‘Special Edition’ Notebook even more special is the fact that it contains almost 40 years of Star Wars history, including illustrations created before the films were made, were used to design the sets of the movies and also contains several behind-the-scenes images.
Visuals aside, I would also replace the standard windows notification sound with iconic Star Wars sounds such as R2-D2’s beeps and the swoosh lightsabers.
My days of English would be over. The HP Star WarsTM Special Edition notebook also has Aurebesh font loaded in the font library. I could send to my clients e-mails which would look like they came from the Imperial Senate.
You know how in the movie Darth Vader chokes a guy using the force, simply by clasping his finger while standing several feet away? Well, that’s how I’m going to feel when I use the optional Touch Screen Feature. I’m sure I would have all other lawyers under my thumb, once they see me using my notebook like a maestro.
I would entertain all my friends with the pre-loaded Star Wars book excerpts and movie trailers and also all the handpicked collection of independent films from Fandor, to which I would have a free one-year membership. They would, no doubt, enjoy reading/watching these on the extra wide 15-inch diagonal FHD display, and would also take pleasure listening to them because of the fantastic Audio by B&O PLAY.
Apart from the above, I would also impress chicks with the HP Star WarsTM Special Edition notebook which comes with Windows 10, 12 GB RAM, 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor, up to 1TB of additional storage space and NVIDIA GeForce Graphics.
Life in the court room is tough and I often have to rush through the hustle and bustle of lawyers. The padded sleeve fit would protect my Star WarsTM Special Edition notebook and all the important data contained therein.
I can’t wait to get my hands on the Star WarsTM Special Edition notebook so that I can become the coolest lawyer in the entire galaxy! You should get one too if you want to #AwakenYourForce

2 comments:

badge