Saturday 24 January 2015

Asus v. Asus - A Difficult Choice

Being a hardcore techie I need electronic devices which are quick and strong. I expect nothing short of the best from my devices. Also, being a banker, I need devices which are not just functionally efficient, but which have a smart look. Currently, I'm in bit of a dilemma. I can't choose between two amazing devices- 

(i) the Compact and Light Weight ASUS EeeBook X205TA
and  
(ii) the Simple, Versatile and Powerful ASUS All In One PC ET2040.

Now, both these devices are manufactured by the most reputed brand in the field of electronic devices, i.e. Asus. Both devices are easy on the wallet. So lets take a look at the other factors that, which I need to take into account, before making my decision. (Man! If this was 'Sophie's Choice', it would be a much shorter movie.)

ASUS EeeBook X205TA
(Image taken from here.)
The ASUS EeeBook X205TA comes with a 2-cell battery which will ensure that I can work continuously, without having to look for a charging point every two minutes. Its full-sized chiclet keyboard is amazing, to say the least, and can endure over 10,000,000 keystrokes. 

Furthermore, Eeebook currently comes with a one year subscription to full versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Access, Publisher and OneNote. But that's not all, Asus is also offering 1 TB of online cloud storage. I would never require an external hard disk ever again. Also, the device weighs merely 1 kg. So if I was ever deciding between taking your girlfriend for a trip or taking the ASUS EeeBook X205TA, I would always choose the ASUS EeeBook X205TA, its lighter, more sleek and definitely smarter.


ASUS All In One PC ET2040
Image taken from here.
They say Superman can run faster than a speeding bullet. Well, the ASUS All In One PC ET2040  is even faster. It also features a 19.5-inch HD widescreen display with such a high resolution that you will never feel like watching videos on anything else. And you've heard the phrase 'sharing is caring' haven't you? The ASUS All-in-One PC ET2040 comes with three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports that are capable of recharging other devices that can charge via USB much faster. Not to mention, transferring data between devices is also quicker. Worried about compatibility of the USB 3.0 with existing USB 2.0 devices? No worries. Its fully compatible.

Want to feel like Tony Stark? Want to be able to use your electronic device from a distance simply by hand gestures? Well, your prayers have been answered. With the ASUS All In One PC ET2040 you can control browse the internet, use applications and do much more from up to 5 meters away because of its Hand-Gesture Recognition Software (HGRS). If I take this device I'm going to have to start saying good bye  to my key board and mouse. In fact I can gladly wave good bye to ever having to even touch my screen. 

So which one do I choose? Well isn't it obvious. I'm taking them both!

----------------------

Check out all the features of ASUS EeeBook X205TA and ASUS All In One PC ET2040, and lets see if you can make a choice. I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge