Tuesday 27 January 2015

Saying Good Bye to Pimples

“I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face.”
-          Rodney Dangerfield
A few months ago my (now ex-) girlfriend broke up with me. We were standing near the college fountain when she gave me 'the talk'. I still don't understand how the conversation ended in her crying and me getting slapped on the face. 
It hurts when people don't love us... It hurts when people misunderstand us… But it hurts more when you get slapped and your pimples-covered cheeks get slapped. That really hurts!
Oh no! Pimples!
(Image taken from here.)
I took solace in the fact that I was once again single and ready to mingle. I was back in the game! For the days that followed I approached almost every girl in my class (except Rita). That's right, all 27 of them. Unfortunately, I got rejected 27 times. I was severely depressed. Back in the day women found me irresistible. Now they want nothing to do with me. I walked up to my bathroom mirror and began examining myself. For minutes, I pondered. Then it struck me. In the past two years the only substantial change in me, was that my face was now covered with marks and pimples. 
I anxiously sought counsel of my roommate, Raj, who's face was as clear as crystal. 
"Raj." I said, "I you play football all day, in the sun. Yet how come your face is always clear, fair, oil-free and fresh?"
Raj was reluctant to give away his secret at first, but then I reminded him some favours I had done for him, for which he owed me. Raj slowly took out a tube from his bag. It was Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash. I looked at the tube of Garnier Pure Active Face Wash in awe. Was it possible that the answer to all my problems was now in the palm of my hand?
Raj told me that the Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash was enriched with Neem Leaf Extract and Tea-Tree Oil, and helps prevent pimples by:-
1. Fighting bacteria.
2. Deep cleansing pores to remove impurities caused by pollution.
3. Removing excess oil which can attract dirt, germs and bacteria.
(Image taken from here.)
At first I was skeptical, I thought that Face Wash was something only women used. But, boy, was I wrong! I tried Garnier Pure Active Face Wash for a few weeks, and lo and behold, my face was clear and fair. Girls began approaching me and asking me out, while Rita watched with jealousy from afar. She confessed to a friend that she regretted her decision of breaking up with me. She also secretly met me and said she wanted to get back together again. I told her to take a hike and went my own way. I have Garnier Pure Active Face wash. No girl is beyond my reach now.
--------------------
To find out more about Garnier Pure Active Face Wash go:  bit.ly/GPABlogLinkIndiBloggerActivity and bit.ly/GarnierPureActiveNeemWebsite

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge