Wednesday 8 July 2015

Cricket All the Time... :)


Cricket is often considered to be the king of all sports. In India, cricket is not just a sport, but rather a way of life. It unites people of all religions, caste and communities. Once in a while we get to see a nail- biting finish. The entire country holds its breath. Families hold hands. Rivalries are forgotten. After victory, the entire nation celebrates together.
But, with work and other responsibilities, it sometimes becomes difficult to watch an entire match at home. What this country needs is an application which allows to watch matches with least amount of data usage and which works smoothly. It is no longer feasible to spend hours in from of the idiot box. In order to meet this requirement UC Browser now also comes with UC Cricket which gives you a ball by ball report, to ensure that you don’t miss a thing!
Just a couple of weeks ago, I was travelling from Mumbai to Delhi. India was playing an important match that very same day. When my train started, I was upset. My friend was on the mobile and did not bother to ask why I was sad. After a while, I decided to sneak a peak into his mobile. I was surprised to see that he was, in fact, watching the match using UCCricket.  I sat next to him and watched attentively. Soon, the entire compartment was huddled around us, cheering for team India. After team India’s victory (which was not at all surprising) everybody asked my friend how he managed to perform such sorcery. My friend just laughed and assured them that there was no sorcery or witch-craft involved. He simply said ‘UC Cricket’.

I wasted no time in opening UC Browser. I had the power in my finger-tips. I resolved that day itself that I would never again miss a single match in which team India was playing, and I am proud to declare that I haven’t missed a single one ever since. UC Cricket which is capable of working seamlessly even in 2G. It displays the current status of the match. It is easy to see the scores, number of wickets taken and the performances of each batsman and bowler. Hats off to the team of UC Browser! They never cease to surprise.
Travelling in the train or in the bus is no longer a boring ordeal. I’m always travelling with my friends  Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli, R Ashwin, etc. If anybody else were there with me, it would just be a crowd.

Frankly, I don’t know how hardcore cricket fan like me managed for so long without UC Cricket.  Thanks to UC Cricket, my connection with cricket has never been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge