Monday 26 December 2016

Freshmenu – Food Review

Many of you may have heard of Freshmenu because of their aggressive advertising on Facebook. When I first visited the website I noticed that most of the food items were kind of over-priced. I ordered the most reasonable thing on the menu which was the Mongol Chicken Meal-For-One which contained Mongol Chicken Rice and Nutella Lava Cake (Eggless) for Rs. 360/-.
Customer Support and After Sale assistance: When the order arrived I realized they sent me a Strawberry-Guava yogurt instead of Nutella Lava Cake (Eggless). I called and complained about the mistake. They delivered the Nutella Lava Cake (Eggless) the next day and let me keep the Strawberry-Guava yogurt free of cost. So, as far as response to complaints, they are pretty good.
Quality of Food: The Mongol Chicken Rice was medium-spicy and delicious. The chicken pieces were tender and cooked in an amazing sauce. As promised, the quantity was enough for one person. The Nutella Lava Cake, was chocolaty, but could have been much better. The packaging ruined it and I’ll explain how, below. The Strawberry-Guava yogurt had a really fresh flavour.
Packaging: The Nutella Lava Cake and Strawberry-Guava yogurt came in cute glass jars. Now, for the yogurt, that’s fine. But a Lava Cake is preferably eaten hot but you can’t microwave it for more than 15 seconds, since the jar heats up. I was forced to eat it at room-temperature and it lost something that way.
Delivery: Delivery was on time. No complaints there.
Areas of Service: Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Gurgaon.
Payment options: Cash on Delivery, Debit and Credit Cards, Netbanking, Wallets such as Paytm, MobiKwik, Citrus, Freecharge, PayUmoney.
Website: Pleasant and easy to navigate.
Others: It’s clear that Freshmenu has inventory issues. The menu keeps changing within hours. What’s on the menu at one time may disappear few minutes later, due to unavailability. If this was rare, it would be excusable, but it isn’t when it happens so often.

Conclusion: I had a nice one-time experience, but I doubt I would order from here again, mainly due the price being a bit over-board. If they slashed prices by about 25%, I would definitely consider it. 
----------------------
Food Review, Restaurant

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the blog. Home Bakers Club is one of the popular sweets and home food delivery in India Cities. Order online thali Now - +91 9413593607. For more information visit our website.

    Home Food Delivery

    ReplyDelete

badge