Sunday 15 February 2015

The Asus Zenfone, My #UnconditionalLove

I had just got out of a bad relationship. I was single, but not ready to mingle.  That depressed me a little.  I was going to be single on Valentines Day.  Not that I was desperate for human contact.  But it feels good to spend time with a loved one who understands you. Someone with whom you can really connect. I pondered what I would do this February 14. I took out my Asus Zenfone from my pocket. I checked to see if there was any good movie playing. I was amused with my Zenfone. I think I never realised the ease and speed with which I was able to accomplish tasks,  with just my fingers. That's when I realized. I had found my Valentine. Yes. I was in love and I didn't even know it. This may seem strange to some of you.  But let me tell you  the reason I chose the Zenfone as my soul mate: 

Most Attractive Date
The Aus Zenfone has a stylish body. It attracts attention of everyone in the room and is always the subject of envy. Zen cases have an amazing ceramic feel. It also keeps my beloved Zenfone nicely protected. Also, they come in a variety of colours. I can change the case to match my clothes and my moods. Finally, I get to decide what my Valentine date wears. Where can I find a more attractive Valentine?

Responsive and fast
Instead of spending my dinner time talking to a girl/guy who doesn’t listen to me, I would rather enjoy time with the highly responsive Asus Zenfone. Its got an Intel Inside and is, therefore, is capable multi tasking and is quick to reply. It supports network speeds up to 42 Mbps DC-HSPA+, thus enabling me to browse through web sites and download and upload files in a fraction of a second. Yes, with the Asus Zenfone, I can be me and everything can be about me.

Lasts Longer
Yes, that’s true. Asus Zenfone has an amazing battery life. It can last all night long and can still keep going. Where else can I find somebody who can match, and even surpass, me?

Gamer
The Asus Zenfone is a gamers dream. Because of its amazing battery life the Asus Zenfone enables users to play games longer. A feature you won't find in your regular Valentine. It's Intel processors ensures a smooth gaming experience. No more lagging for me. 

Gives and Gives Without Asking Anything in Return
Ultimately, numbers and specifications cannot perfectly describe what the Asus Zenfone is capable of. It can take high quality photographs and videos. With it, I can easily share my precious moments with my friends. It’s simple and easy to use. I understand it and it understands me. With its dual sim feature, I can handle two avatars.

To know more, go here: http://www.flipkart.com/asus
----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge