Tuesday 17 February 2015

#BefikarUmarBhar-Bucket List with IDBI

Human nature is always full of expectations, greed, hunger for power, jealousy.... and the list goes on and on. If you want to have a life without fear from any future inevitable incidents then there are so many insurance companies which assure you to have an aid from their side in your dreadful time but sometimes they fail to perform so efficiently when actual bad time comes. IDBI Federal is known for its exceptional best schemes and which also has a huge number of customers across the Indian territory. My Bucket List always carries lots of things which I always desire to do if my life would be BefikarUmarBhar. Now let’s make a list of top 5 things which I would do if am #BefikarUmarBhar-

World Tour
There are several people who have a dream to go on world tour but unfortunately to say their social status always enable them to do the same. I saw a  dream of world tour  when I was just 10 and used to see the world in my geography and history books; that was a time when for the first time a saw a dream to go on world tour and that dream is still alive in my eyes. I would give world tour as my first preference if I would have to live my life without future tensions or any other sort of worries.

Sky Diving
When I see flying birds in the sky I always feel why this nature has differentiated so any creatures and have given different powers to each and everyone. Since, my childhood only I had a dream to visit the sky; sometimes I regretted myself for not having wings but when I became an young boy of 15-16 I got to know about  “Sky Diving” and from that moment I made an another dream for my life it was “Sky Diving”. I will always grateful towards my life if it gives me an opportunity to live in my wonderland.

Marriage
Generally 70% girls are crazy for marriage ceremonies and having lavish marriage reception but no wonder somewhere boys also have a dream for their dream girls and I am not an exception for this natural rule of god. I always wanted to have a lavish marriage bash and if I would have given a chance to do something without worries then marriage also stands in my priority list always.
Eating to my heart’s content
As I mentioned earlier man is a greedy animal on this earth and I would not hesitate to mention here that Yes, I am also one of them but I know my priorities and limitations and being an ideal citizen of my country I would always do something which is not annoying for others or to my countrymen. My heart’s wishes are infinite in nature. There is nothing which can insure my heart and I love to listen and speak to my heart. I always would do something good for the wish of my heart as it always helps me when I am in difficulty.

Politics
I would participate in politics, which as we know is the most dangerous profession. If it can be called a profession at all. If I am insured, at least I can be #BefikarUmarBhar.

Health is wealth”- it is a universal fact of life and no one can deny from this truth. If I would be without any worries and hurdles of life then I always would love to do all possible things which are suitable and perfect for my health irrespective of any number of amounts; after all health is wealth. 

To know more go to: http://bit.ly/BefikarUmarBhar


No comments:

Post a Comment

badge