Tuesday 12 May 2015

Keep Smiling!

 The secret to a good smile is a good dentist. That’s why I always tell people, ‘It doesn’t matter who you choose as your wife. But choose your dentist wisely.' After all, my best feature is my smile. I never miss a chance to show off my perfect teeth. 
When I was in Mumbai I always made it a point to visit the dentist on a regular basis. A few months ago I had to shift to Pune to give my CLAT examination. Due to my change in lifestyle, even my habits changed. I was there in Pune for only a few months, so it didn't feel like home. I felt I was a guest there the entire time. 
Fortunately, I cleared my CLAT examination with flying colours, after which I literally danced on the streets. I had come one step closer to becoming a lawyer.  But in order to get into a good law college I also had to clear a personality test. A day before the interview, I was shaving, when I noticed tha my teeth were pale yellow. I also had a cavity, which I decided to get checked as soon as I got back to Mumbai, but which was paining more than ever.  I decided to visit the dentist the same day. Unfortunately, I did not know any dentists in Pune, and in all my time there I had never gone for a dental check up. 
Then my friend told me about a website that Thanks to that website I found some reputed and well known dental hospitals in Pune in a second. I noticed a good clinic nearby, which was highly rated and had gotten really good reviews. I went to the dentist the same day, where I received an amazing treatment. I’ll spare the readers the details of my interview. But needless to say, I did extremely well. Since My cavity was filled, I could give the interview comfortably and since my teeth were glistening, I had the confidence required to crack it.
I'm glad I found a good dentist so quickly. Since then I have lived in different places in India, and I've never put off going to the dentist, no matter where I was.
--------------------------

1 comment:

badge